Happy Cup Warehouse
Watermelon Concentrated Syrup (2.5kg)
Pickup available at 33/62 Hume Highway Lansvale 2166
Usually ready in 24 hours
Watermelon flavour syrup to use in drinks, milk tea, smoothies or frozen yogurt. Watermelon smoothies with cheese form becomes very popular in the market. By adding watermelon syrup can enhance the flavour and balance the quality of fresh fruit.
How to make watermelon flavour juice (500ml)
- Put 200ml of ice water into a 500ml shaker
- Add 60ml of watermelon syrup
- Add fructose to taste if desired.
- Filled with crushed ice and shake it well
- Enjoy it
How to make watermelon flavour tea (500ml)
- Put 200ml of green or black tea into a 500ml shaker
- Add 60ml of watermelon syrup and stir it well
- Add fructose to taste if desired
- Add crushed ice until 500ml in the shaker
- Shake it well and enjoy
How to make watermelon smoothies with cheese form (700ml):
- 200g of fresh watermelon
- 100ml of jasmine green tea
- 40ml of fructose
- 40ml of watermelon syrup
- 300g of ice into a blender
Put all ingredients into a blender and put cheese form on the top
Storage & Care:
- Shake well before use.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- For the best results, refrigerate after opening
Shelf Life: 18months
Made in Taiwan
Net weight: 2.5kg, 6 units per case
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping for orders over $800 (Sydney Metro)
Return policy is available here