Happy Cup Warehouse
Roasted Oolong Tea (600g)
Pickup available at 33/62 Hume Highway Lansvale 2166
Usually ready in 24 hours
Oolong tea is fragrant and has a fruity flavour. The health benefits of oolong tea are doubled because of the combined qualities of black tea and green tea.
How to make Oolong tea:
50 g tea leaves
2000 cc water
- Ratio of tea leaves to water is 1:40.
- In a pot, boil water until 85° C.
- Turn off the heat, add tea leaves and make sure all tea leaves are soaked in water.
- Let steam for 8 minutes with lid closed.
- Filter the tea with a mesh or filter cloth. Let cool until the tea is 65° C.
- Pour into a tea warmer and it’s ready to serve.
The recipe can be adjusted by personal taste
For strong tea flavor, the ration can be adjusted to 1:30
To keep tea fresh, consume within 4 hours after brewing.
Made in Taiwan
Shelf life: 24 months
Net weight: 600g.
25bags in a Carton
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping for orders over $800 (Sydney Metro)
Return policy is available here