Happy Cup Warehouse
Dragon Fruit (seedless) Syrup (2.5kg)
Pickup currently unavailable at 33/62 Hume Highway Lansvale 2166
Dragon fruit, also known as "Pitaya" , becomes well known all over the world. It comes in various forms and colors. Mr Bubble Tea Dragon Fruit syrup has a beautiful signature magenta color and it will add a refreshing taste to any summer time tea. it can be used to flavor bubble milk tea, boba smoothies, ice-blended fruit juice, and even Yogurt Drink
How to make dragon fruit juice (500ml)
- Put 200ml of ice water into a 500ml shaker
- Add 60ml of dragon fruit syrup
- Add 20ml fructose to taste if desired.
- Filled with crushed ice and shake it well
- Enjoy it
How to make dragon fruit flavor ice tea (500ml)
- Put 200ml of green or black tea into a 500ml shaker
- Add 60ml of dragon fruit syrup and stir it well
- Add fructose to taste if desired
- Add crushed ice until 500ml in the shaker
- Shake it well and enjoy
Storage & Care:
- Shake well before use.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- For the best results, refrigerate after opening
Shelf Life: 18 Months
Made in Taiwan
Net weight: 2.5kg, 6 units in a CTN
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping for orders over $800 (Sydney Metro)
Return policy is available here